Lillian Burkart Elite & Professional Flutes
- Please contact us at 978-425-4500 to discuss your order, including pricing and availability.
- Either approved financing or a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your flute or piccolo order. We can accept checks, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
- The balance is due prior to delivery. Payment must be received in full before shipment of instrument.
- In the case of instruments immediately available, payment (or financing) must be made in full prior to delivery.
- Instruments delivered in Massachusetts are subject to 6.25% sales tax.
- Shipping and insurance charges are in addition to stated costs (including repairs and warranty work).
- A letter of confirmation and projected delivery date will be issued within two weeks of order receipt.
An expanded version from here; "Our mission at Burkart is to enable the flutist to push the performance envelope by giving full voice and limitless technical possibilities to the instrument. Every Burkart flute, piccolo, and headjoint truly embodies the motto 'The Sound and Feel of Great Design.'"
What you will receive
- Your Lillian Burkart flute will be crafted under the watchful eyes of the company’s founders, Lillian Burkart and Jim Phelan.
- Your flute purchase includes our 1 year adjustment warranty. Click here for our warranty info.
- Every Lillian Burkart flute includes a swab stick, external cleaning cloth, premium flute case and case cover.
- If purchasing a headjoint with your flute, your 6 month flute headjoint exchange begins once your flute is shipped.
Quality takes time, and we only make a few flutes each month. Orders are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
We must receive your money or financing agreement prior to adding you to our orders list.
Your new Flute - how long...to wait?
Each Lillian Burkart flute is custom made to the player's specifications. We do maintain an inventory of trial instruments, but we do not usually offer these instruments available for immediate purchase.
The typical wait time for a flute is between 4 and 6 months, however this varies seasonally.
Please contact us for the current waiting time for your custom made flute.
Two helpful guidelines:
- If you want to get your son or daughter a flute for graduation,
it is recommended that you order no later than December.
- If you want to get your son or daughter a flute for Christmas,
it is recommended that you order no later than July.