Lillian Burkart Elite & Professional Piccolos
- Please contact us at 978-425-4500 to discuss your order, including pricing and availability.
- Either approved financing or a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your flute or piccolo order. We can accept checks, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
- The balance is due prior to delivery. Payment must be received in full before shipment of instrument.
- In the case of instruments immediately available, payment (or financing) must be made in full prior to delivery.
- Instruments delivered in Massachusetts are subject to 6.25% sales tax.
- Shipping and insurance charges are in addition to stated costs (including repairs and warranty work).
- A letter of confirmation and projected delivery date will be issued within two weeks of order receipt.
What you will receive
- Your Lillian Burkart piccolo is crafted under the watchful eyes of the company’s founders, Lillian Burkart and Jim Phelan.
- Your piccolo purchase includes our 1 year adjustment warranty.
- Every Lillian Burkart piccolo includes a swab stick, external cleaning cloth, piccolo case and case cover.
- If purchasing a headjoint with your piccolo, your 2 month piccolo headjoint exchange begins once your piccolo is shipped.
Your new Piccolo - how long...to wait?
Each Lillian Burkart piccolo is hand made to exacting standards. We do try to maintain an inventory of the most common piccolo configurations available for trial and purchase. Due to seasonal demands, we might not have immediate availability. In most cases, you can receive one of the common configurations within 30 days; our most common configurations are the Elite Custom with High G# Facilitator, the Elite Deluxe with High G# Facilitator, and the Professional Split-E Model.
It may take up to 90 days for a custom order piccolo.
Extended waiting times are expected for piccolos with an open-G, a full German system, or with 14K Gold keys.