All Burkart employees exemplify the very nature of a Burkart instrument – Quality & Reliability.
Burkart employs professional individuals who can instill luxury, quality and comfort into each Burkart flute, piccolo, and headjoint.
Each person on our staff receives training by Burkart’s founders, who have created an environment that thrives on communication, innovation and teamwork.
Every member of the Burkart team is dedicated to customer satisfaction.
Musical Instrument Technician
Burkart is a boutique manufacturing company that builds high end musical instruments in an innovative, team driven, rewarding environment. At Burkart we champion talent and value collaboration and efficiency. Burkart enjoys a 37 year history of providing the finest flutes and piccolos to musicians around the world. We are currently looking for a technician to join our team as a flute and piccolo finisher.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical fine tuning of newly made key work
- Machine buffing of parts
- Fitting of joints and minor soft soldering
- Springing, padding, regulating and testing of new and repair instruments
- Detailing and packaging of completed instruments
.Skills and Experience
- Ability to take instruction and critique
- Patience and attention to detail
- Excellent manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work through obstacles to meet challenging deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team to achieve company goals.
- Good vision for technical work
- Flute performance skills are a plus
- Woodwind repair experience is a plus
Position is full time, first shift in our Shirley MA facility. Benefits include health, disability and life insurances, paid sick and vacation along with 401k matching contribution from employer.
Candidate must provide proof of US citizenship or proof of your legal right to work in the U.S.
Email resumes to Ellen Fillion, email@example.com. No phone calls please.